The perfect Job For the right person. We hope it is YOU!
We are a proud woman-owned company of 10+ years and driven to provide a lifestyle that our Summit family deserves! We are focused on giving back to the community and taking part in Cleaning For A Reason: A national non-profit that provides free house cleaning to people undergoing chemotherapy throughout the United States.
We are dedicated to using only eco-friendly products because we understand employees like you deserve a safe workplace so you can feel confident about the work you do! We are a perfect fit if you are looking for a Work/Life Balance, Great Pay, and a Stable Job so you can spend more time doing what you love with those you love while earning a great living!
Why Our Employees Love Where They Work:
- We pay Direct Deposit weekly so you're rewarded as you work - life doesn't wait, so your paychecks shouldn't either!
- We do fun, Quarterly meetings with door prizes and raffles!
- We keep well stocked with food - always! If you're just stopping by between houses, snacks, and drinks are on us!
- We regularly reward you for your hard work, including cash bonuses and gift cards to Amazon/Starbucks and specialty stores
- We support a positive environment and always look to lift you up
- We always have fun get-togethers!
- We recognize our Employees of the Month with recognition and gifts!
- We LOVE to celebrate birthdays and LOVE the cupcakes!!
We're super excited to have you apply and schedule an interview with us soon!
Finally, a job you're going to love!
- The ability to lift 25 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own reliable vehicle
Details about the Job
- Residential House Cleaning
- Our service area includes Arvada, Thornton, Westminster, Denver, Lakewood, Golden & Broomfield
- This is a Full-Time position: average hours are 35-38 hours a week
- Hours: M-F 8 am-5 pm with opportunities to earn additional money with evening jobs and occasional Saturdays
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as:
- Day Care Teacher
- Residential Cleaner
- Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health Aide
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)